Experion Heartsong Gurgaon

Experion The Heartsong - A Beginning of Melodious Life!

The beginning of something exclusive, something new, something that can be only enjoyed only by the residents. Experion Heartsong Gurgaon in Sector 108, the beginning of a new lifestyle for you, which lets you live with an exclusive & different lifestyle!

Experion The Heartsong luxury development in Gurgaon is definitely the cream of the crop that very meticulously comes out with the types like 2/3/4 BHK apartments with penthouses. This entire residential community is conceptualized by Woodhams, New Zealand. So, the inhabitants can live here with the free mind in the middle of abundant greenery that is only designed for the happening living.

Your home here at Experion The Heartsong has some of the most overwhelming luxury living ecosystems which Gurgaon has to present. Right from the extensive Club House to the best security features, this residential community has approximately everything that would make you obsessed with your new home at here.

Additional Facilities of Experion Heartsong Gurgaon:

  • Themed Landscape
  • Kids Area & Play Zones
  • Leisure & Recreation
  • Wellness & Rejuvenation
  • Community Living

The best part about Experion The Heartsong is the location! Right on Dwarka Expressway Gurgaon Sector 108. This area is becoming Gurgaon’s fastest appreciating real estate micro market, near to the best marketplaces, workplaces, hospital, and malls. The region has the best infrastructure with an upcoming metro corridor and well-maintained service roads that make sure fastest connectivity to the popular locations of Gurgaon.

The best part of Experion Heartsong Gurgaon is it's 25:75 plan in two conditions Rent Free & Buy Back. Now you can buy 3 BHK Apartment in Experion Heartsong by only paying 25% cost of the property and the rest 75% after 2 years of possession.

In few words, Experion Heartsong Gurgaon set on 15 acres of land which has everything that urban residences lack these days like plenty of open space, minutest details, strategic location and many more things that makes your life every day – that much easier!

Get In Touch With Us